1. Bleaching liquid: 6.5%, by dissolving 100g of 65% calcium hypochlorite in 1000L of water.
2. Disinfectant fluid: 1ppm, by dissolving 1.7g of calcium hypochlorite in 1000L of water. 3. Calcium hypochlorite can be widely used as algicide, bactericide disinfectant, bleaching agent or oxidant because of the available chlorine in the product. For example, it has a wonderful disinfections for swimming pool, drinking water, cooling tower& ore dressing and waste water, food, farming, fishery, hospital, school, station and household etc., good bleaching and oxidation are also found in paper and dye industrial.
1. What payment terms is acceptable to you? T/T or L/C.
2. What's your delivery time? Usually we will arrange the shipment in 10 -15 days.
3. How about the packing? Usually we provide the packing as one box.
4. When can I get quotation for my inquiry? Usually within 24 hours!