Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate SDIC DCCNA For the sanitation of Swimming Pool Water and Spa Pool Water
Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate Dihydrate is mainly used as a disinfectant, biocide, industrial deodorant and detergent. It is found in some modern water purification tablets/filters. It is more efficient than formerly used halazone water disinfectant. In these applications, it is a source of slow release of chlorine in low concentrations at a relatively constant rate. As a disinfectant, it is used to sterilize drinking water, swimming pools, tableware and air, fight against infectious diseases as routine disinfection.
1) Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate (SDIC) is widely applied for the sterilization of swimming pool and drinking water;
2) Fighting against infectious diseases;
3) Act as disinfectant in raising silkworm, livestock, poultry and fish;
4) Other applications of SDIC are found in wool shrinkage, textile bleaching, and industrial circulating water cleaning;
5) SDIC is normally supplied in powder and granular, tablets are also available on request. Stabilised chlorine granular (dichlor) are used very widely to chlorinate swimming pool water.