More Product Details
Coal-based columnar activated carbon: high-quality anthracite as raw material, refined and processed by advanced technology, with a black cylindrical particle appearance; with reasonable pore structure, good adsorption performance, high mechanical strength, easy to recycle, low cost and other characteristics; used for the purification of toxic gases, waste gas treatment, industrial and domestic water purification treatment, solvent recovery, etc.
1. Its purifying effect on low-temperature, low-turbidity and heavily organic-polluted raw water is much better than other organic flocculant, furthermore, the treatment cost is lowered by 20%-80%.
2. It can lead to quick formation of flocculant (especially at low temperature) with big size and rapid precipitation service life of cellular filter of sedimentation basin.
3. It can adapt to a wide range of pH value (5−9), and can reduce the pH value and basicity after processing.
4. The dosage is smaller than that of other flocculants. It has wide adaptability to the waters at different temperatures and at different regions.
5. Higher basicity, lower corrosive, easy for operation, and long-term use of non-occlusion.
Packaging & Delivery
1.25 liter plastic bags packed on wooden pallets
2. Super sack bags on packed on wooden pallets
3. Blue plastic drums of 50 liters and 200 liters packed on wooden pallets
If you want to know more modes of packaging, please contact our salesman directly.
Which are two chemicals used to purify water? |
One of the most commonly-used water treatment chemicals is chlorine. Chlorine is used in both drinking water and in swimming pools to remove... See full answer
Water purification - Wikipedia
Pumps used to add required amounts of chemicals to the clear water at a water purification plant before distribution. From left to right: sodium hypochlorite for
4 Methods to Purify Your Water | Sauk Rapids, MN | Schultz
Read our article to learn about four different methods you can use to purify your ... have bottled water, there are various water purification methods that are used ... This method uses chemical and physical processes to purify water and make it
Are Water Purifying Chemicals Safe? - Poison Control
Portable water purification chemicals are generally safe, they can easily be ... When used inappropriately, excessively, or when swallowed whole, they lead to
Which Chemicals Are Used To Purify Water? – Water Is the
Oct 24, 2016 - Which Chemicals Are Used To Purify Water? Chlorine is used as an oxidizing agent to cause iron to precipitate and be filtered. Both Chlorine and Chloramine are used to kill bacteria, viruses and other organisms. Iron, in the form of Ferric Sulfate and Ferric Chloride is used to flocculate sediment into large particles
Water treatment chemicals - Lenntech
Chemicals that are used are for instance sodium chloride, potassium chloride, citric acid and chlorine dioxide. Chlorine dioxide cleansing serves the removal of
What Chemicals Are Used to Purify Drinking Water? - Sciencing
Chloramines and other chlorine like chemicals are the most common way to purify drinking water. Pure chlorine is also a commonly used chemical, but can be
8 Chemicals from water treatment and distribution - World
Jul 13, 2004 - The three chemicals most commonly used as primary disinfectants are chlorine, chlorine dioxide and ozone. Monochloramine, usually referred to