a) 100Kg 65% bleaching powder added to one ton water can be confected into bleaching solution with 6.5% effective chlorine content.
b) Adding 1.7g bleaching powder into one ton water can be confected into disinfectant fluid with a million to one effective chlorine content.
Swimming Pool Chemicals Bleaching Powder Calcium Hypochlorite 65% Granular
1. Do not mix and contact the following items with sodium hypochlorite solution: lubricating grease, diesel oil, engine oil, acid, alkali, soap products, paint products, kitchen chemicals, vinegar, lameness, beverages, pine oil, etc. If mixed with such chemicals or in contact, chlorine-containing will cause intense combustion.
2. Prevent any hot or burning substances from coming into contact with sodium hypochlorite, such as lighted cigarettes.
3. If there is a fire, you must use a lot of water to quench and cool the surrounding environment.
4. Do not allow sodium hypochlorite to come in contact with human eyes, skin, or clothing. Otherwise, it may cause chemical combustion and great danger may occur at the entrance.
5. Be careful to place the container, do not drop, roll or drag and slide it, and keep it up.
6. When adding sodium hypochlorite powder, keep hands dry, clean, and wear metal gloves with rubber gloves. If they are scattered, they may cause fire.
7. In the event that sodium hypochlorite powder spills, it must be rinsed with plenty of water.
8, do not let children touch.
9, keep the container in a cool, dry place, do not arbitrarily replace the container.
10. Don't throw empty buckets, empty immediately with plenty of water and put them in a safe place.
© 2017 - 2021 China Chemicals Used To Purify Water Supplier All Rights Reserved